Follow this guide to toggle the Spam Filter settings on your hosting package.
1. Log in to www.viablehosting.co.uk
2. On the top menu, navigate to Services > My Services
3. Select the hosting package of which you wish to toggle the Spam Filter settings
4. Navigate to the Actions tab located towards the left of your screen and click ‘Login to cPanel’
5. Scroll to the Email tab located approximately halfway down the screen and click ‘Spam Filters’
6. Below the heading ‘Process New Emails and Mark them as Spam’, click ‘Spam Threshold Score’
7. Adjust the Threshold Score accordingly. Take note of the warnings and recommendations